Stock ROM is used for adding more features to the standard operating system in Android. The same case is also applicable for using Asus ZenFone Max Z010D. Users can wipe the Asus Z010D flash file by taking the phone into bootloader mode. Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file is loaded with the latest types of gestures. It will make you feel like operating the new operating system after it gets installed on your phone. But, users need to know how to access the flash file tools to avoid damage to their inbuilt software.
- File Name: Asus Z010D flash file
- File Type: Zip
- File Size: 2 GB
- Requirements: Flash tool, USB drivers
- Instructions: Keep charge above 70%
- Warning: Take a backup of the existing file before flashing stock ROM
Why should you install Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file:
- The flash file helps in upgrading or downgrading the operating system.
- Users can install the old of a new framework to enjoy the recent existing features.
- It will repair all the software issues and rectify other errors related to the inbuild operation.
- Users can unlock additional features and themes to customize android operations.
Guide to Install Asus Z010D flash file on your Android using Flash Tools:
- Download and install the USB driver and Flash tools of Asus from its official website. They update the tools regularly, so be sure that you are using the latest version.
- You will also get an instruction manual of flashing files using the tool on the download page. Just copy the URL or download the manual available on the page.
- Now, download the Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file on your Laptop/Computer from our website and extract the package with the help of any zip file viewer.
- Use the Manual to know the correct sequence of extracting files from the downloaded zip folder.
- The extracted zip folder has a .rar and .exe file available inside. Install the Exe file to operate the controlling functions from your laptop.
- Now, open the driver app and type the file location according to the command given in the manual. Once it detects the flash file folder, connect your Asus Z010D phone using a USB cable.
- Type the command to hold the phone into the bootloader mode. Now flash the file from your laptop to install the Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file on your Android.
- After it completes the installation procedure, restart your phone to enjoy the new operating features of stock ROM.
Asus ZenFone Max Z010D Firmware (Flash File) Download
Guide to Install Asus Z010D flash file on your Android using SD card:
If the bootloader is already unlocked on your phone, you can flash the Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file using an SD card.
- Take a backup of your phone files on your SD card before flashing the tool.
- Note that your new downloaded Asus Z010D flash file must be available on your phone SD card.
- Switch your phone to bootloader mode by long-pressing the “Volume Up and Power button for few seconds.”
- After browsing to the boot loader screen. Click on the install button on the screen.
- On the next option, it will ask you to wipe zip files on the phone.
- Browse the inside folders of your SD card and install the downloaded Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file.
- The installation will take some time to complete, and On the down screen, you can see the total percentage left to complete the process.
- Once the installation gets completed, it will show a green colour success notification on the screen.
- Reboot the phone to enjoy the new operating stock ROM features.
Users of Asus can quickly flash the Asus Z010D Stock ROM flash file from both android and laptop after reading the manual. There is no risk of using the flash file as it is scanned from Kaspersky antivirus. Asus users can now customize the look and functions of Android by trying this new stock ROM files on their phone.